[K12OSN] Re: AR/STAR Take XXXXXVI (give or take a few)

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Jan 27 14:21:43 UTC 2005

Currently, MySQL.  With OpenOffice.org, it's the easiest way I've found
to go.  You say "friendly" which implies "difficult".  I really don't
know why people find it so hard.  Maybe someone can clue me in on that?

The other way, currently in the OO.o 2.0 beta, is to use the
OpenOffice.org Base, which apparently provides its own Accsucks-like
file, but in XML instead of MS's proprietary .mdb format.

--TP