Re: [K12OSN] Problem with kde

I put some notes about doing this on the wiki a year or so ago. It was stuff I figured out through trial & error, editing text files to get the result I wanted. I assume there's a more graceful way to customize KDE's menu, but I haven't found it (haven't looked lately, either). But this might at least help you get where you want, if in an ugly way.

http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Customizing%20the%20default%20menus%20%26%20icons%20in%20KDE

Petre

Luca Navone wrote:
Thanks! Tomorrow I'll  try your tip.
The second problem is very strange. It's not possible that an administrator add a voice in kde menu for everyone of 260 users.... There will be a way for chang only a time for all.
I try also webmin but I don't find anything.

Thanks.