[K12OSN] Bondi Mac booting ltsp

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Jan 27 15:15:50 UTC 2005

> without openfirmware i do not know how to do ought but turn
> 5200s into chubby clients..by installing 7.6.1 on them and
> skips sea.bin..it would be interesting to try them with new
> root filesystem..Even at 75mhz they did an alright job except
> they booted up kind of slow..i think i have two "bondis"
> here..the puike green gave it away..chuck

I setup a 5200 about a year ago with some info you gave me.  I never
completed the setup because every machine I have contains the one NIC
that doesn't work.  I may revisit that again.  But those machines are
getting so old it may not be worth it.

Also add a Tangerine iBook (the clamshell style) to the list of bootable
clients.