MS ACCESS (Was Re: [K12OSN] AR/STAR Take XXXXXVI (give or take a few))

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Thu Jan 27 16:29:36 UTC 2005

Problem is that we need it to run Aeries, so we'd need to either a) find
a way to run msaccess under X (wine xoveroffice, etc) or find a database
that can run msaccess "code" (and I use the term very loosely).  From
what I've seen so far neither scenario is likely anytime soon. Switching
to a different SIS is, unfortunately, not possible.  One thing about
aeries - it's pretty inexpensive as such things go.  I just wish they'd
used a different "tool" to build it.