Re: [K12OSN] icewm problem with fix suggestion

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Eric Harrison wrote:

> I have not fully tested the new packages yet, so I stuck them
> in my "testing" directory:
>
> ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/
>
> Give 'em a spin and let me know if you run into any problems.

These did the trick.  My load average is back down, and server seems
fine, even with ICEWM_USE_SESSION=YES in /etc/sysconfig/icewm.

The only glitch was that the themes pkg complained about
not being Eric Harrison, but using root instead.

But who could blame it, really? ;-)

Thanks, Eric.

Pat Healy
Palm Desert High School