RE: [K12OSN] Info for Booting iMacs to LTSP?

> Hello Team,
>
> I've been reading this discussion on booting old iMacs to
> LTSP.  As we have a bunch of them here on campus that are
> currently not in use.
>
> Is there any documentation or how-to's on setting up an iMac
> to net boot to LTSP?
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> - Sez

What vintage iMac?  The color should be enough to give me an idea of
what will work.

I haven't completed any documentation yet as I am first looking for a
way to simplify the setup and settings.  I tried a bunch of stuff with
the suggestions Jim M made last night for simplifying dhcpd.conf but
haven't had any luck.  Give me another week or so and I should be able
to have a fairly easy to follow procedure written up.  I would like to
get a script written to handle most of the work before writing the
installation procedure, then just give the details in an overview.