Bruce Selzler
Digital High School Resource Teacher
http://homepage.mac.com/sez
selzlerb esuhsd org
sez mac com
office:(408) 347.4936
cell: (408) 893.6161
mobile msg: 4088936161 mobile att net

[Jim Kronebusch]  >> What vintage iMac?  The color should be enough to
give me an idea ofwhat will work.

I haven't completed any documentation yet as I am first looking for a
way to simplify the setup and settings.  I tried a bunch of stuff with
the suggestions Jim M made last night for simplifying dhcpd.conf but
haven't had any luck.  Give me another week or so and I should be able
to have a fairly easy to follow procedure written up.  I would like to
get a script written to handle most of the work before writing the
installation procedure, then just give the details in an overview.
[Jim Kronebusch]

[Selzler, Bruce]
We've got everything from the Bondi blue's to the DV's.  That's
basically whats available.  Essentially the whole G3 iMac Line.

Thanks for all your work.  Very impressive.

- Sez