RE: [K12OSN] Streamlining LTSP Mac support

> Oh boy, yer in for some fun.  Take a look at
> this page:
>
>  http://www.ltsp.org/irc.php
>
> Lots of folks are using xchat for a client. I use BitchX. There's also
chatzilla and some Java IRC clients.

> Jim.

I'm still working on getting a separate machine running that I can run
the IRC client on and won't be affected with the changes we try to make.
Since my current laptop is running OSX I am installing Xdarwin, Fink,
and Xchat.  I should be up shortly.  It just takes forever for things to
compile.