Re: [K12OSN] [Bother?] k12ltsp for AMD_64

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005, Sudev Barar wrote:

Eric,
Great job on 4.2
Possibility of 64 bit distro? With more people opting for AMD on servers
due to price performance...is it likely step?
Sorry for being a bother.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux

I'm working on it, here is a link to a post on this I made a couple of weeks ago:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2005-January/msg00166.html

And as for architecture FAQ #2... yes, I'm working on packages for booting old Macs as well ;-)

-Eric