Re: [K12OSN] Get rid of my PCs

Todd O'Bryan wrote:

P.S. Cross your fingers. I'm going to try to convince them to let me buy a server and thin clients as a pilot project and then give these virus-laden, permissions-confusing, time-sucking XP Pro machines to unsuspecting teachers who are still running Windows 95. :-)

Consider keeping those new PCs as application servers for K12LTSP or, alternately, file and print servers running NFS, Samba, and CUPS. If they're powerful enough, you could actually stuff some DRAM in them and make another K12LTSP server.

--TP