Re: [K12OSN] Crazy OSX thought

> the yellowdog guys have expted with runnning osx this way with no
> luck..they HAVE run os 9 this way.i have some docs at school...chuck

I don't have too much interest in 9.  To me it is dead and I hope to have it
out of my schools within a year.  But I know that some will still insist
with staying with OSX.  At leat it is better than windows as far as fighting
viruses and having somewhat of a unix base.  But it is fairly butchered up
by apple.

And if the YDL guys can't do it, I definitely can't.