Re: [K12OSN] Installing Moodle, MySql, and PHP_include in K12LTSP package?

Dennis Daniels wrote:

You can also go to system settings/ add remove packages and use the package manager there... yum is great though, so is apt-get!

BTW, I use Moodle everyday... I'm wondering when it will become a default for the K12LtSP package as it so good right out of the box...

Agreed. I also feel that Moodle and K12LTSP should be in alliance. I'm hoping to start Moodle with the 1.5 release this year. It's going to have an updated Quiz Module.

--

Robert Arkiletian C++ GUI tutorial http://fltk.org/links.php?V19+Q