[K12OSN] Installing Moodle, MySql, and PHP_include in K12LTSP package?

Dennis Daniels ddaniels at magic.fr
Mon Jan 31 05:49:09 UTC 2005

Yes, I'm very much looking forward to the new quiz module in moodle...
K12LTSP could really leverage its appeal to teachers and administratiors
by shipping with basic courses ready to go out of the box... my moodle
pages are constantly active and the response from all stakeholders has
been very positive.

best!
Dennis

--