[K12OSN] How many K12LTSP installations?

Hello All -

Anyone care to guess at how many K12LTSP installations exist both nationally and internationally?

I was asked that question today while touting its virtues and realized I didn't have a decent answer.

A follow up question (for bonus points) would be the average number of users on an installation so we could give out the total number of people using it on a given day.

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC