[K12OSN] centos4 and AD (Fedora Directory Server)

Henry Burroughs hburroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Fri Jul 1 16:00:03 UTC 2005

Dimitri,

I don't think so, or at least not without a lot of work.  It does a
basic syncronization w/ AD (it copies the data to similar entries in FDS
I think).  I don't think it replicates any of the special AD schema
related to group policies, etc... although it would be nice.  This is a
little past my expertise so I can only make guesses or assumptions.

Henry