[K12OSN] Email server interaction with LDAP users

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Jul 1 18:51:20 UTC 2005

I have an email server on WBEL right now running Postfix and grabbing
users from local system accounts.  I want to set this box to Auth to my
K12LTSP SMB/LDAP server for users once it is in production.  Does anyone
know how this may affect my mail setup?  I don't know if the users
pulled from the LDAP machine will show up as local system accounts or
not.  If not I imagine I will have to add another file to
local_recipient_maps.  If so anyone know what file would need to be
added?

Thanks

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department