[K12OSN] SMBLDAP installer update coming soon...

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 20:27:34 UTC 2005

David,

I are desparate to try anything that might get the samba piece working at this point.  The ldap stuff starts fine, just can't start smb.  Do you need a guinea pig?  I have a dual opteron 64-bit system with FC4 just waiting to crash and burn (again).  Will be up all night installing/re-installing the base OS if needed.

Dave Hopkins