[K12OSN] winbind

stacey pacquette staceypacquette at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:37:00 UTC 2005

I was using winbind to log in using windows ad accounts for a while with no
problems, then after an update to the fedora server a few days ago logins
using a.d. accounts failed repeatedly. Oddly if I issue the wbinfo - u right
before trying to log in; the lo gin with an a.d. account succeds. I'm
curious if anyone else has been experiencing this problem.

I'm also curious how others approach updates to their fedora boxes;
especially production servers. My experience has left me with a feeling of
"once it's working; don't mess with it"

?