[K12OSN] Wow Factor

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Wed Jul 13 21:08:34 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-13-07 at 07:11 -0700, rmcdaniel at indata.us wrote:
> Have you taken a look at Egroupware???   This is a fantastic
> collaboration program.  We are using this as a tool for our faculty
> and also as a Trouble Ticket program for computer support.

We use Request Tracker for our ticket system.  IMHO, there isn't
anything else in the F/OSS space that is any better: RT is simply
amazing.  It might look like overkill, but it isn't! :)

Check it out: www.bestpractical.com

There's a live demo of the latest code, here:

rt3.fsck.com

Login with "guest" for user name and password.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu