[K12OSN] 4.4 and nfs server not responding ?

aust_txv at access-k12.org aust_txv at access-k12.org
Thu Jul 14 16:23:05 UTC 2005

Thanks Eric and Tim,
Issue - stupid switch :)  I changed switches  from an amer.com 2r24g2 24
(1000/100/10 non-managed )  to a slower 100 mb switch and k12ltsp works as
usual.  I am still going to go through the tips you gave me Eric with the
bad switch and I will post me findings to help others.   I am very curious
about this...my k12ltsp 4.2 server (very close hardware wise IBM x205 )
worked on the bad switch but using the x206 and 4.4 no go I get the nfs
issue.

I am going to get another switch with gig uplink ports to 10/100 and see
how that goes.  I will post my findings later today.

LTSP is beautiful thing.

Thanks again,
Tom Ventresco