[K12OSN] 4.4 and nfs server not responding ?

aust_txv at access-k12.org aust_txv at access-k12.org
Thu Jul 14 17:27:00 UTC 2005

> Are your problem clients 10mbit ?
> http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/NFS#NFS_Server_not_responding

Hi Jim,  Quick answer no these clients are 100 and full duplex.

These clients are 2 machines types Dell L400c  810 Intel boards (?)  with
100mb (onboard) NIC booting with PXE 2.0. The other machines are Gateway
intel 815 boards maybe with 3Com905txm (100) and boot via PXE 2.02.  I am
on that wiki post now.  That is good news and it makes sense.
This is occuring on a switch with 8 Gig of backplane bandwidth down to
100MB nics.  I can reproduce the error everytime now.  I will post my
finding later.  I am gathering information, but that wiki post says it all.
Many thanks,
Tom Ventresco