[K12OSN] Chnaging IP Hosed My System

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Thu Jul 14 21:13:14 UTC 2005

I need some help here.  I set up my new Samba/LDAP system with a
"temporary" IP address so that I could leave the original PDC in place
as long as possible.  Now when I change the IP address of the machine
none of the Samba stuff works any more.  I'm sure there's a config file
somewhere I need to change.  I'm not changing subnets or anything like
that, just the IP address.  Any help would be appreciated.

--
C-ya,
Mark