[K12OSN] Used Hardware

Curt Craig ccraig at safedesksolutions.com
Tue Jul 19 14:05:26 UTC 2005

Hi Robert,

For what it's worth, we tend to shy away from using used equipment...seems we
run into more problems than it's usually worth...plus our customers expect
both us and the OEM to stand behind our bundled servers...but we HAVE sourced
some good deals on new equipment via eBay; check these guys out- we ordered 4
of the 1U DUAL 246 AMD Opteron, 2GB RAM units last week, and they got here
yesterday. (we called them direct and worked a deal starting from the eBay
price.)

http://stores.ebay.com/Open-Source-Data-Storage-Systems_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm

http://www.opensourcestorage.com/pages/user/index.php?page=9

Good luck!