[K12OSN] Setting memory limits in lts.conf

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Sat Jul 23 17:31:01 UTC 2005

oops

I have been editing lts.conf a lot the last few days - got it on the
brain :-/

but limits.conf looks like something that could be of real use in this
environment. I've wondered before if someone wanted to, could they
purposely use up all the RAM.

BTW - I'm using the Term 150 that you sell on your site here at home.
Even hanging off a very modest "server" it is very quick. Very nice
device.

John