[K12OSN] default desktop config

Liam Marshall lsrpm-1 at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 25 01:25:55 UTC 2005

I have loaded up the server.  I have the batch files ready to import
over 600 users via webmin but.....

Before I do I would like to see if something is possible.  I would like
to have the default user set up so that when I create all the 600+ users
they all get setup from the default user.

I know there is a directory on the server that all new users are
"created" from but I don't know were it is.

I woul like to have every single user have the working links for the
StarOffice product.  I did not install OpenOffice.  With StarOffice each
user has to run a little install script, which copies minimal
workstation files etc.

Is there a way to do that into wherever the default directory is so that
when I create the users with the webmin batch install it does the
StarOffice thing for all the newly created users?

I know this is asking alot but I hope there is someone out there who can
help me

Thanks in advance