[K12OSN] DONE. Was: Delays, delays, delays...

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Jul 26 04:44:11 UTC 2005

> I promised to have K12LTSP 4.2.1EL released this weekend. I lied ;-)
>
> I found a problem with the final ISO build late last night and need to
> re-run the build and verification process.
>
> Hopefully this will be completed tonight, but I have a major fire
> burning here at work and my not have much time for K12LTSP for a day or two.

I found enough time today to rebuild & test the ISOs. All looks peachy.

I'm too beat to put out a formal announcement, I'll do that tomorrow.

In the meantime, the final K12LTSP 4.2.1EL bits have been uploaded.

If you have one of the K12LTSP 4.2.1EL pre-releases installed, just
run apt-get/up2date/yum to sync up with the final bits and bytes.

The ISO images are available at:

 	ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/4.2.1EL/iso/
 	http://sunsite.utk.edu/ftp/pub/linux/k12ltsp/4.2.1EL/iso/
 	rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-EL/* .

-Eric