[K12OSN] DONE. Was: Delays, delays, delays...

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:09:12 UTC 2005

On 7/26/05, Jay Pfaffman <pfaffman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not to be a whiner or an ingrate, but is there going to be a 4.4EL?

Not speaking for Eric but I doubt it. The EL refers to the fact that
it's Enterprise Linux. Based on RHEL 4 so when Redhat releases the
next version (RHEL 5) I expect we may have a version of k12ltsp based
on it. But that will take a while as RHEL has LONG release cycles. 4.4
is based on Fedora Core 4 which is not EL quality but is meant to have
the newest available features.

--
Robert Arkiletian