[K12OSN] Samba/LDAP Question

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Wed Jul 27 18:04:25 UTC 2005

I'm still figuring my way around my new Samba/LDAP PDC and i have a
question that I'm hoping someone here can answer.  Can I create a group
that contains other groups?  I have all of my staff broken down into
es_staff, ms_staff and hs_staff.  What I'd like to do is set up a group
called "staff" that includes these three groups, rather than having to
add each user's individual account to a new group.  Can I do this, and
if so, how?

--
C-ya,
Mark