Re: [K12OSN] problems with iptables

Dear Sir,
Message: 21
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:44:19 -0700
From: Jeff Nelson <jeffnels gmail com>
Subject: [K12OSN] problems with iptables
To: k12osn redhat com

Hi all,

We've been having some problems with iptables on our K12LTSP system. It
doesn't save the firewall, even with "service iptables save," so when the
server is rebooted or if anyone does "service network restart," the iptables
rules are somehow flushed and we have to run the firewall script again
manually.

We're running a pretty stock K12LTSP 4.2.1. Kernel-2.6.10

Does anyone have an idea as to what could be going wrong?

Thanks,

Jeff Nelson
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 22