Re: [K12OSN] centos4 and AD (Fedora Directory Server)

Dimitri,

I don't think so, or at least not without a lot of work.  It does a basic syncronization w/ AD (it copies the data to similar entries in FDS I think).  I don't think it replicates any of the special AD schema related to group policies, etc... although it would be nice.  This is a little past my expertise so I can only make guesses or assumptions.

Henry

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 14:28, Dimitri Yioulos wrote:
Henry,

> I am interested in the active directory
> sync abilities.  I want to use it to replicate all my users from AD over
> to Fedora Directory Server ...

Me, too.  I've installed and am learning FDS on a CentOS 3 box.  Would this
potentially serve as a BDC?

Dimitri