[K12OSN] K12LTSP Moodle easy install

Hi gang

I am happy to see that fellow educators are picking up on the versatility and power of Moodle. I am familiar with an SME-esmith/Moodle install combo that works very well out of the box with just a minimum amount of configuration (http://www.tech-geeks.org/contrib/mdrone/moodle/moodle-installation.html) - However it needs a dedicated SME server (http://contribs.org/modules/phpwiki/index.php?Downloads). My question is, can the ease of install for SME be ported over to our type of server? I've tried several times to install Moodle in different K12LTSP versions, but had to give up as being too time consuming and convoluted...

cheers

A. Hodson
El Paso TX
http://links.episd.org/