Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Moodle easy install

Alan wrote:

Hi gang

I am happy to see that fellow educators are picking up on the
versatility and power of Moodle. I am familiar with an SME-esmith/Moodle
install combo that works very well out of the box with just a minimum
amount of configuration (http://www.tech-
geeks.org/contrib/mdrone/moodle/moodle-installation.html) - However it
needs a dedicated SME server
(http://contribs.org/modules/phpwiki/index.php?Downloads). My question
is, can the ease of install for SME be ported over to our type of
server? I've tried several times to install Moodle in different K12LTSP
versions, but had to give up as being too time consuming and
convoluted...

cheers

A. Hodson

Alan,

Where did you run into snags?

If you need some assistance running through the following procedure

http://moodle.org/mod/resource/view.php?id=3856

I will be glad to help you out.

John