Re: [K12OSN] [Fwd: NECC and thanks]

Steve Hargadon wrote:
So, first off, real thanks to Paul Nelson who has supported this event
in years past, and who helped keep it going this year.

We had good discussions with the show organizers during and after the
event, and they appear very open to expanding/enhancing the Open
Source offerings.  I would suggest that, under Paul's direction, we
consider a monthly teleconference of those interested in working on
this for next year.

May I suggest Wednesday, July 13th, at 12:00 noon PDT?  While the show
it still fresh in our minds but giving us a couple of weeks to get
caught up...

I'll be out of town on that date but would like to keep working on this. It seems like we always get the left-over space. It sounds like you guys took it up a knotch this year. I'd like to hear more.

Count me in for next year.

;-) Paul