Re: [K12OSN] RE: Bulk-add script problem with SMB/LDAPInstaller

> Yeah - run 'ls' in the smbldap-installer directory and see what you
> find.  :-D

Thanks Matt.  I take it I need to download the newest version :-)  I just
finished lighting off all of my fireworks tonight so I think I'll get it
downloading now.

Sorry for the old questions when all it looks like I need is the newer version.