Re: [K12OSN] SMB/LDAP Installer upgrades

You should be able to run it fine...unless you've made some weird config
changes by hand.  The script backs everything up anyway so you can go and
merge any changes if necessary.  I can't test it at the moment, but I
believe Matt has it "merging" changes....not overwriting them.  The main
concern would be smb.conf....try it and let me know what happens...I'll
test myself in a few days and let you know as well.