[K12OSN] Alternative to Max's Toolbox?

Hi All,

Our school just received a demo disk for Max's Toolbox - three kiddy friendly
programs - MaxWrite, MaxShow, and MaxCount, simple versions of word, powerpoint
and excel. We use OpenOffice here quite successfully, but these programs look
really good for the junior school - I was just wondering if there was anything
similar but in a linux flavour?

Thanks,

Debbie
--