Subject: [K12OSN] Alternative to Max's Toolbox?
From: Debbie Schiel <debbie redeemer qld edu au>
Date: Wed, July 06, 2005 1:43 am
To: k12osn redhat com

Hi All,

Our school just received a demo disk for Max's Toolbox - three kiddy friendly
programs - MaxWrite, MaxShow, and MaxCount, simple versions of word,
powerpoint
and excel. We use OpenOffice here quite successfully, but these programs look
really good for the junior school - I was just wondering if there was anything
similar but in a linux flavour?

Thanks,

Debbie
--