[K12OSN] k12ltsp rpms for Centos4

Is there a place to download just the rpms to add k12ltsp to an existing Centos 4 installation?

I have a mini-itx server-wireless access point running Centos 4 that I travel with (I am on vacation). Since I do not carry a spare monitor with me it would be nice to pxeboot my Toshiba laptop to access the server using ltsp.

I know there are k12ltsp rpms for FC4, but are there specific rpms for Centos 4?

Dan