Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1 AND 4.2.1EL

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Joe Guenther wrote:

Thus my question is - What is the state of the 4.2.1EL version that you
have posted under "testing"  I am in the process of downloading that and
hopefully that will work for us.  Trying in my feeble understanding of
linux to integrate the EL and LTSP, I sure value the work you do to
integrate all the K12 stuff with LTSP and the various versions of FC.

I'm doing a final "pre-release" build of 4.2.1EL right now. Should be uploaded in a couple of hours if all goes well.

There will be little changed from the current 4.2.1EL "testing" ISOs,
mostly just the official updates since the last ISOs were built.

-Eric