[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1 AND 4.2.1EL

Joe Guenther jguenther at chinooksedge.ab.ca
Thu Jul 7 02:16:01 UTC 2005

Will the YUM UPDATE then also work with the EL version of K12LTSP just
like it does with the Fedora Core versions?  Will this version have its
own repository of updates?  Will it use CentOS's repositories?  When I
last tried CentOS, their repositories were unusably slow.  Maybe that
has been fixed.

Joe Guenther