Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1 AND 4.2.1EL

Will the YUM UPDATE then also work with the EL version of K12LTSP just like it does with the Fedora Core versions? Will this version have its own repository of updates? Will it use CentOS's repositories? When I last tried CentOS, their repositories were unusably slow. Maybe that has been fixed.

Joe Guenther