Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1 AND 4.2.1EL

EXCELLENT - like I said, you really are doing a GREAT job. Now off for a few days of holidays to watch my son play a provincial soccer championship and then back to the world of school servers. I'll get those iso's when I get back next week. :-)

Joe Guenther