Re: [K12OSN] Alternative to Max's Toolbox?

Debbie Schiel wrote:
Hi All,

Our school just received a demo disk for Max's Toolbox - three kiddy friendly
programs - MaxWrite, MaxShow, and MaxCount, simple versions of word, powerpoint
and excel. We use OpenOffice here quite successfully, but these programs look
really good for the junior school - I was just wondering if there was anything
similar but in a linux flavour?

Thanks,

Debbie

There is.

Check out StarOffice 4 Kids,
http://so4k.kippdata.de/

It is written for StarOffice, but I've had it working with OOo 1.1

cheers Samps

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.8/37 - Release Date: 1/07/2005