Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1 AND 4.2.1EL

Is it possible to have everything on sunsite.utk.edu so that all
updates get stuff from there?  (I'll admit that my interest is largely
selfish, but I'm bummed when I do an update pulling stuff from
mesd.k12.or.us when I know that there's a mirror on campus.)