[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1

Gustav J Kramer gj.kramer at planet.nl
Thu Jul 7 22:12:37 UTC 2005

Don't know if these are FC4 issues or K12LTSP issues but:

gpilotd crashes when a sync is attempted
ctrl-alt-fn does not open alternate consoles it seems to either go to a
blue screen or freeze the current screen.  If the former you can ctrl-
alt-f7 back to the X session, if the latter you pretty much have to
ctrl-alt-delete to get out.

apt-get identified 2 broken packages:

k12ltsp-utils:Depends:perl-IO-socket-SSL but it is not installable
		Depends:yumex but it is...
tuxpaint-config:Depends:fltk but it is...

using apt-get --fix install removed k12ltsp-education, k12ltsp-utils and
tuxpaint-config

All this on a mini-itx that I use as a test bed.  I haven't had a chance
to try a straight FC4 install to confirm where the problem starts but
previous versions of K12LTSP have run perfectly on this machine, albeit
somewhat slow.

- gjk