[K12OSN] Benchmarks

I saw in a previous message something about benchmarks.
Does anyone have a link to these benchmarks?

This info could be very usefull in setting up labs.

I used to have a lab(not setup by me) that ran 5 computers off of one 450 mhz server.
This lab was used by kids all the time so most of the computers were being used, and if still seemed very functional.