Re: [K12OSN] SME and esmith

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 6:53 PM +0000 wrote:
>The current stable version of SME (v6.0.1) is based on redhat 7.2. As far
>as
>performance advantages, there aren't really any, but as for ease of
>configuration, it really excels. We use it at the public library I work
>at, and
>it is a lifesaver. The home site for SME is contribs.org. Great bunch of
>folks
>there.
>
>Here is a link about installing moodle on SME:
>
>http://www.tech-geeks.org/contrib/mdrone/moodle/moodle-installation.html
>
>Cheers -
>
>Mark

Very easy to use....wicked easy to set up and VERY stable.  Download it
and check it out!  I have several SME servers doing everything from
firewall/routing/gateway/DansGuardian to an NFS installs server.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org