[K12OSN] File Permissions Question

Hello all,
I'm in the process of moving from my long-standing Windows NT domain to a spiffy new Samba/LDAP setup thanks to the hard work of so many on this list. I want to try to replicate my existing setup as much as possible to smooth things over with my users, but I seem to be struggling most with my own ignorance. I want to set up certain folders so that different groups have different levels of access. For example: I want to create a "HS" share for use by High School students. I want for the group "HS" to have read/write access, but not the ability to change file permissions. Windows calls this "Change" access. I want the groups "HS_STAFF," and "Domain Admins" to have "Full" access, and I want all other groups to have no access at all. How do I accomplish this with Linux. Thanks in advance.

--
C-ya,
Mark