RE: [K12OSN] Way off topic - Windows batch file question

Question. . . does this drive connect physically to your server?
 And, are you running the backup program from the server as well?

You could share the external drives with full access and then use:
 net use x: \\servername\shareh

or
 net use x: \\servername\sharei

in the appropriate areas of the script.

Don't forget to use:

 net use x: /delete /y at then end of each section to let go of drive X:.

If I can find a copy of that script I sent earlier, I will see if I can
add this functionality to it.