[K12OSN] How to choose alternate gateway?

Hello,

I'm downloading iso's at the moment.

We have two separate Internet connections. Can I point rsync to use a
gateway other than the computers default so I can utilize all available
bandwidth? If so how. At any rate I'm googling around and I bet I'll
find it eventually...

I'll send you a six pack of virtual beers if you beat me to it!

Thanks,
--
John