Re: [K12OSN] How to choose alternate gateway?

Quoting John Baillie <jbaillie stmarys-school org>:

We have two separate Internet connections. Can I point rsync to use a
gateway other than the computers default so I can utilize all available
bandwidth? If so how. At any rate I'm googling around and I bet I'll
find it eventually...

rsync follows whatever path your network equipment sends packets across. Without details about your network topology, it would be difficult to determine
where you'd need to add a static route, so that traffic destined for a certain
location went out the other Internet connection.

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator